I feel like this should be obvious.
Because they aren’t going to let me work in air traffic control.
YES THAT IS ME.
Thanks to RT Book Reviews for the stars for ISLA and the great interview with Stephanie Perkins!
DIY storage solutions, Better Homes and Gardens, 1977
STEAL THIS LOOK!
1. Walls are great, but so blank. Fix this problem by filling your walls with CREEPY CHILD FACES and ANONYMOUS MUSTACHIOED MEN. Ideally, they should be staring at the side of your head all the time so you can kind of see them but not directly.
2. Same with curtains. No one must see inside.
3. Desk walls are the worst so get an even CREEPIER PICTURE OF A CHILD and put it JUST TO THE LEFT OF YOUR LINE OF VISION. For the right: warthog.
4. Creepy doll above? YES.
5. This is all going to give you the sweats so tape a fan to the wall in front of you.
6. Carpet? Check. Shag? Check. Color? Kind of an orange-vomit? Check.
7. Deeply suggestive seashell? You know it! Put it above your head so you can reach up and touch it.
Now you have a workspace from which you can plan your killing spree.
Laura Aceves photographed in 2009, holding her niece. Berryville, Arkansas — Two days before she died, Laura Aceves stood on the side of the road and frantically dialed the police for the last time. It was early afternoon and the 21-…
One of the most intense and moving articles I’ve ever read on this subject. A hard read, but so very worth it. Please share. This is important, important stuff.
GO WITH THAT.
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE COMIC
yay birthday skeleton yay!!!!!!
I don’t know if you knew this, but published authors run in packs. If you are very quiet, and you stuff your left pocket with foxglove and your right with St. John’s Wort, you can see these authorial packs by the light of a full moon. The proper name for such a grouping is a travesty. So if you have been quiet, and also if you have no outstanding library fines, you will see the insidious dark forms of dozens of roving literature mongers streaming across the suburbs. You shall hear them whispering hoarsely back and forth. If you listen closely, you can hear what they are saying — away away the hero’s journey subtext and meaning a gif of tony stark holding a kitten away away —
You will know me by my antlers.
Do I know other authors personally? I know a travesty of authors, my dear reader. A travesty.
SHE IS GIVING AWAY OUR SECRETS.